Pinnacle Game Profiler is one of the best software that enables you to play desired games with any joystick, gamepad or game controller. It is preconfigured for most famous gamepads and game titles. This means that setup is easy and quick. According to a few users, Pinnacle Game Profiler doesn’t launch on Windows 10. So, if you are struggling to find solutions to this issue, then here are some solutions mentioned below.
Turn off the Antivirus Software
You can turn off the antivirus software by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- Launch the ‘Win + X’ menu.
- After that, launch the Task Manager.
- Then choose the tab of ‘Start-up.’
- You should click on the antivirus program and hit the button of Disable.
- Now, reboot the system once you have disabled the antivirus tool from startup.
Running Pinnacle Game Profiler as Administrator
You can run Pinnacle Game Profiler as administrator by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- Go to the shortcut of Pinnacle Game Profiler and right-click on it.
- Now, you need to choose the Properties option.
- You should click on the tab of Compatibility.
- Then choose the option of ‘Run this program as an administrator.’
- Now, select the button of Apply and hit the OK button to exit the screen of Pinnacle Game Profiler Properties.
Update the Pinnacle Installation
You can update the Pinnacle installation by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- Few users have solved Pinnacle Game Profiler by upgrading the installation of Pinnacle. To do that, reach the Windows icon, and right-click on it and choose the Run option.
- After that, type ‘appwiz.cpl’ into it and select the OK button to invoke the applet of ‘Programs and Features.’
- You should click on the option of ‘Update Pinnacle Installation.’
- Later, hit the button of Next.
- Make sure that the screen of InstallShield Wizard contains an option of ‘Repair Pinnacle Installation.’
- Select that and restart the device once the process is over.
Set the Date on Windows 10
You can set the date on Windows 10 by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- Go to the button of ‘Type here to search’ to invoke the Cortana search section.
- Thereafter, insert ‘date’ into it and hit the Enter key.
- Then choose the ‘Change the date and time’ option.
- You should switch the toggle of ‘Set the time automatically’ to disable it.
- Later, you should hold the button of Change.
- Now, make the suitable changes.
Pinnacle Game Profiler allows users to emulate their keyboard and mouse with their video game controller. If it won’t launch on your Windows 10 device, then try out the solutions mentioned above.