Realme has recently released the Realme UI 2.0 which is based on Android 11. Just before the release of Realme UI 2.0, Oppo revealed the ColorOS update, which is also based on Android 11. Both of them have few similar features such as notification bar colors, shortcut buttons, and several other features.
The Realme UI 2.0 update comes with an improvement of 45% in the utilization of the system resource. As a result, the system speed will be increased by 32%, and the frame rate stability will be increased by 17% as in comparison with last year.
Here we will discuss some of the highlights shared by Realme at the event about Realme UI 2.0.
Realme UI 2.0 Features
- It will allow all the users to pick their colors using the Global Theme Color feature. The users will get 5 in-built color schemes and 10 colors. It also allows users to choose the color for the main interface, notification bar, shortcut button, and 24 more places in the interface.
- It allows you to choose a theme for Always-on Display from a variety of 5 different themes available for you. It also provides you with an option to create more Always on Display themes in settings.
- Realme UI 2.0 also comes with a Dark mode, which has been improved with three new styles; Enhanced, Medium, and Gentle. It also provides you with an auto adjustment that is responsible for adjusting the contrast according to the available light.
- It comes with improved icon customization, and there is a separate store designated for Fonts. According to this, the third party launchers will get access to their home screen design for more customization.
- The new Realme UI 2.0 also allows users to access the Floating Window feature which lets the users open a few applications in floating windows while watching a movie or any video.
Realme UI 2.0 Update Timeline
Realme is going to roll out an early access beta for the Realme X50 Pro users as per the confirmation given by Realme at the event. The users will be allowed to access this early access update from 24th September, and the open beta will be rolled out for the users by the end of October. Talking about the final update rollout, it is expected to begin from the end of November.
Realme has not shared the roadmap of this new Realme UI 2.0 yet. But it is the leaked information that shows the Early Access Timeline for the devices. However, there is still no official confirmation given by Realme about this list or the roadmap of the final release.
After discussing the new Realme UI 2.0, we have concluded that it will be the best update ever by Realme so far. It comes with various features and benefits that are forcing the Realme users to upgrade their phone or software to Realme UI 2.0. One of the most exciting features of this new Realme UI 2.0 is that it comes with the Global Theme Color feature and advanced Always-on Display feature.